Saturday, July 12, 2008

Coming Soon to a Bedroom Near You...

(get your mind out of the gutter, people.)

... A Toddler Bed. Yes, that's right. This morning, I awoke to a loud thump, followed by the sounds of my child's screams. Fear not, everything and everyone are fine; I think Aaron was more scared by what had happened than he was hurt. Nontheless, we have lowered the mattress in his crib to the lowest possible setting, but given Aaron's recent tendency to climb everything (including into his high chair, on to the kitchen counter, up onto his changing table, and into our bed), I am under no illusions that soon, he will be the proud occupant of a Toddler Bed. Yes, apparently my son has monkey genes. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If there is a toddler bed coming soon to a bedroom near me, I am going to freak the eff out.