Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SO over it...

Wah, wah, wah. Obama flubbed his Oath of Office. Wah, wah, wah. I'm not sure, but I were standing in front of, like 2 MILLION people and was being broadcast to the ENTIRE WORLD, I might be a little nervous myself. Cut the man some slack, people.

Moreover, how about a little respect for the man who has led our country for the past 8 years? I'm sick of the the never-ending displays of disrespect and contempt for Former President Bush, and will happily tell those people who engage in such activities where they can stick it.

And finally, to all those people who just can't get over how proud they are to be an American today: I'm proud to be an American EVERY SINGLE DAY, no matter who the president is.

So basically, let's just all get along now, shall we? There's work to be done...

No comments: