Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday Morning QB

When in Rome...

It would appear that this year, I will be forced by geographic proximity to root for the San Diego Chargers in the playoffs. The thought itself makes me nauseous.

'Cassel' in the Sky:

Much to my dismay, Matt Cassel did not turn out to be the second coming of Tom Brady, try though he may. Truth be told, he didn't do a horrible job, but with an offensive line that was tailor made to fit Tom, he did the best he could. I'm wishin' and hopin' that Tom Brady is back on the field next year, however.

Leavin' on a Jet Plane:

Hahahahaha. Eric Mangini. Hahaha. Oooh. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Ha. Hum.

Leave It to the Pros:

The 2010 Pro Bowl will be moved to Miami and be played one week BEFORE the SuperBowl? Whaaaaaaaaat?

Rocky Mountain High?

After 14 seasons as head coach for the Broncos, Mike Shanahan was kicked to the curb after failing to make the playoffs for the third consecutive year. There is something seriously wrong with the Broncos' management, and I hope some amazing team team snatches him up quickly.

Cowboy Up:

Mike Shanahan should not have been fired. I think Wade Phillips, however, has some 'splainin to do.

Meanwhile...

I'll be in mourning until September.

No comments: