Thursday, February 19, 2009

One week down!

...and only 21 left to go. Here's the breakdown: (as of 2/19/09, 2:09:22 PM)

Months remaining: 4.95
Weeks remaining: 21
Days remaining: 148
Hours remaining: 3,578
Minutes: 213,757
Seconds remaining:12,822,797.90


And, no, I don't actually have that much time on my hands. Also, obviously, it counts down to a theoretical date, which most likely, will not be the actual date they return. One of the ladies in our squadron and her husband developed this Deployment Countdown for their kids. It's actually kind of fun to watch the numbers get lower.

Doesn't make me miss him any less, though. Especially yesterday, what with it being trash day, and all.

3 comments:

The Sweeney's said...

Wow when you put it like that it's only half a pregnancy.

Unknown said...

ha, my first thought when I read this was "that's half a pregnancy"

I would send Andrew out your way to help with trash day, but seeing as he can't manage to TAKE OUT HIS OWN TRASH, he probably wouldn't help too much. :)

Lois said...

Oh Bree, even with Rich here, I still manage to take out the trash every week. Weird how that happens, huh? JK...he does it every OTHER week. Riiiiiight. Let us know if you need any help! xo